Wednesday, February 22, 2012

We've Moved

Yes, as the title says, we've moved. If you have been reading my posts then you'll know that in the last one I spoke of how we were considering the opportunity to run a branch of my grandparent's tax business. Obviously, we decided to do that and after several weeks of packing over the Christmas holidays we finally made the move. Mostly. We still have about half of our trailer to pack but it's all my home decor and whatnot. So not a very big deal. The biggest thing going on in our lives right now is finding a place to live. We've stayed at my parent's, we've stayed at his grandmother's, and we've stayed at the office. The last, I should mention, is an old house that was converted into an office. So we haven't been sleeping under a desk or anything, there's actually a room that wasn't being used in the back that we converted into our living area and it would be perfect except for the fact that living where you work doesn't appeal to either of us. So we've mainly been staying at either my parent's home or at his grandmother's where our RV is parked.

As for the business, it's going well. Things have slowed down a little bit and I know we'll have to get jobs after the end of tax season as the revenues from here will help us a little but we will need more as my student loans will be coming due soon. I'll have one or two classes left after this semester and I'm hoping to finish those in the summer and graduate in the fall.

I'm sure that I've missed something important that I was going to write about, but at the moment my mind is drawing a blank, which isn't surprising as I have a head cold and that makes my mind move slower than it normally does. So, if you have a question about me that I didn't answer in this post then ask it. Or e-mail it to me or message it. Or don't ask at all. I seriously doubt anyone will, I'm not that interesting.

Wow, this post took a depressing turn. I think it's probably because I'm tired and not feeling so well. You know what, just ignore these last two paragraphs. I feel like I'm rambling more than usual at this point than I usually do and it's starting to irritate me. So I'm finishing this post. Now. Seriously, right. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment